By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
- Downloading any material (software) available on this website for personal, commercial or non-commercial use is strictly prohibited unless the concerned material (software) is purchased from the website owner and an appropriate license to use the concerned material is obtained.
- Modifying or copying the materials before or after the purchase is strictly prohibited;
- Permission is granted to use the materials (software) for commercial or non-commercial purpose after the concerned material is purchased and an appropriate license is obtained by the user.
- Attempting to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website is strictly prohibited;
- Removing any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials is strictly prohibited;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server is strictly prohibited.
- The obtained license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the issuer of the license at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in tangible or intangible format.
The materials on ChatBull’s website are provided “as is”. ChatBull makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ChatBull does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ChatBull or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ChatBull’s Internet site, even if ChatBull or a ChatBull authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ChatBull’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hootbud does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. ChatBull may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Hootbud does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ChatBull has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ChatBull of the site or content or material available on that site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ChatBull’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Rajasthan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.